1. Mitch Williams - From '93 World Series, to run out of town, to back in town joking about the '93 World Series. Let's run him out again.
2. Terrell Owens - Where to start? Throwing teammates and coaches under the bus, situps in the driveway, complaining about making $49 million. O.D., O.D., O.D.!!!!!!
3. Eric Lindros - Set the record for a hockey player for most times on the injury report. If it wasn't a concussion, it was a hang nail, or something else.
4. Billy Wagner - Used to bash the fans even when we would cheer for him like crazy. Just shut up and play.
5. Scott Rolen - The definition of soft, we used to always say he should be playing in a sports-city like St. Louis, and ironically that's exactly what happened.
6. Curt Schilling - Never met a microphone he didn't like. Never got along with his teammates or media members, and blamed everybody else. Big time phony.
7. J.D. Drew - Refused to play for Philadelphia after being drafted #2 overall. We would have run him out of town in a year or so anyways. Also, ironically played for St. Louis.
8. Chris Webber - Was supposed to give Iverson a 2nd option. Could barely even run down court, not to mention jump. Couldn't even do us the pleasure of acting like he was trying.
9. Shawn Bradley - Once said, "The problem with Philadelphia fans is that they want you to play every game like it's your last one." What an idiot.
10. Adam Eaton - Rarely makes it out of the 3rd inning, one of the highest paid players on the Phillies still blames his struggles on everything but himself.